MA DUI 1st Offense DUI Hardship License Requirements
Here is a list of things that the MA registry considers prior to granting a hardship or “Cinderella” license in your DUI case.
- You have not driven since the day of revocation
- You qualify for the 90, 24D disposition for 1st time DUI offenders
- Your license is not revoked for any other purpose
- You have documentation that shows your enrollment into the 24D alcohol program
- You have document of legitimate hardship for employment, education or other valid purpose
- You don’t have access to public transportation to the hardship destination
Call Attorney Jason Chan to talk about your case today at 508-808-8902.