MA Drug Offense Hardship License Requirements
Here is a list of things that the MA registry considered prior to granting a hardship license or “Cinderella” license for a drug case.
- You have not driven since the day of your revocation
- Your license was suspended for at least 50% of the time it was supposed to be suspended
- Your license is not suspended for any other purpose
- You have documented proof of completing the proper drug treatment program
- You have documented proof of 3 clean urine screens, one for each of the three months preceding the request
- You have provided documented proof of compliance with MA court probation
- You have documented proof a legitimate hardship
- You have no other offenses under 94C
Call Attorney Jason Chan to talk about your case today at 508-808-8902.