MA Habitual Traffic Offender Hardship License Requirements
Here is a list of things that the MA registry considered prior to granting a hardship license or “Cinderella” license for a habitual traffic offender case.
- You have not driven since the day of your revocation
- You license has been suspended for at least 1 year
- Your license is not suspended for any other purpose
- You completed the National Safety Council Retraining Course
- You have a legitimate hardship
Call Attorney Jason Chan to talk about your case today at 508-808-8902.