MA Graduate Program and Criminal Issues

MA applying for graduate program or transferring schools

If you plan on transferring to another college or university or applying for to a graduate program, you must be very careful with handling criminal charges.  When you fill out college applications it is likely that you will be faced with answering questions about your criminal history.  In Massachusetts, there are boundaries to which college and universities can ask, but you may be required to divulge information that could seriously harm your chances of being accepted.  If you are planning to apply to a school outside of Massachusetts, then you will need to look at that state’s laws regarding the ability of schools to obtain criminal history information.

MA College and University Criminal Problem

MA Financial Aid Criminal Problem

Call Attorney Jason Chan to talk about your case today at 508-808-8902

Contact Attorney Jason Chan

Attorney Jason Chan

267 North Beacon Street, Suite 3
Boston MA 01235

Phone: 781-343-1DUI (781-343-1384)
Fax: 617-226-7986

Contact Attorney Jason Chan

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.

    Enter the code above